Smoke Fire and Food BBQ Forum

Australia's Best BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• Gumb -

Liked colmando’s post in the thread Just got my Sous Vide.

Like (Post)
    Beef tenderloin 1 hour @ 54 degrees then seated in a pan.... bloody delicious.. with green things and Paris mash.... When's the next cape grim buy? Need some more rib eyes index.php Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Gumb -

Replied to the thread Just got my Sous Vide.

• colmando -

Replied to the thread Just got my Sous Vide.

Beef tenderloin 1 hour @ 54 degrees then seated in a pan.... bloody delicious.. with green things and Paris mash.... When's the next cape grim buy? Need some more rib eyes index.php Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • colmando -

Liked Bentley Meredith’s post in the thread Beef cook coming up!.

Like (Post)
    I volunteer at my local fire department Aux...we do mostly cooking stuff. A Roast beef dinner this Thursday I am in charge of. 22kg of Boneless Rib Roast and a 4.5kg slab of what I think you all call Silverside? Very well trimmed, the RB are what they…
  • smokeygriller -

Liked Geoffo’s post in the thread Anzac Day Beef Ribs.

Like (Post)
    @smokeygriller Thats a nicely cooked shortie mate :yum) Noice work :thumb up:
  • Geoffo -

Replied to the thread Best way to place chicken in a kettle?.

Its more the fact of having pooled up pink chicken juices that freaks you out lol. I actually saw this last week... I was reading It in the inner thigh and took it further than normal but gees... pink chicken juices when you are serving guests... Freaks…
  • Ray C -

Liked smokeygriller’s post in the thread Anzac Day Beef Ribs.

Like (Post)
    I got a stall at 80c. About 7 hours in. It eventually broke about 30 mins after. Nearly butter but wanted to keep a bit of firmness. Took out pretty much on 8 hrs. Read about 83 IT. I'd buy that for a dollar Best beef rib I have ever had. Thanks for…
  • werewolf -

Replied to the thread Anzac Day lamb ribs.

• werewolf -

Liked Booga2’s post in the thread Anzac Day lamb ribs.

Like (Post)
    Couple of racks of lamb ribs I picked up from troys on the weekend 3 1/2 hours in the offset with banksia, mint and honey glaze Cheers Booga index.phpindex.phpindex.phpindex.php
  • Geoffo -

Replied to the thread Anzac Day Beef Ribs.

@smokeygriller Thats a nicely cooked shortie mate :yum) Noice work :thumb up:

Upcoming Events

1. Fri, May 5th 2017 - Sat, May 6th 2017

Card Shark - 20 Maynard St, Avenell Heights QLD 4670, Australia

2. Sat, May 6th 2017 - Sun, May 7th 2017

Card Shark - Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia