Smoke Fire and Food BBQ Forum

Australia's Best BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• RyanCaleb -

Posted the thread Weird latency issues.

Thread
    I got BT Infinity installed a while back and I noticed when I played minecraft, I had this weird latency when I was pvping, as if it wasn't registering the hit straight away 40% of the time. I only play minecraft on my PC, all the other games I play are…
  • RyanCaleb -

Posted the thread Widow Sights Glitch.

Thread
    Playing FFA on Ps4 i Activated my Widow Sights and got killed during the last seconds of my ult, at which point an enemy Widow activated hers and it continued to work for me after i had died and lost my ult. I have recorded footage of the bug Please Help…
  • Urban Griller -

Liked Narm Naleg’s post in the thread Fire Slap Gloves.

Like (Post)
    I think the pic's missing UPM.
  • Urban Griller -

Replied to the thread GMG wood fire pizza oven attachment.

Quote from Wazza: “I want one for the traegar now.... ” Apparently it fits Traeger, saw a bloke on Breatheren with one in his Traeger.
  • Grillnoob -

Replied to the thread Bulgogi Beef Cheeks.

Just made everyone instantly hungry at work reading this post, beef heaven there!!Top work. What are you paying a kilo for the beef cheeks? Cape Grim??
  • Grillnoob -

Liked Beachbums’s post in the thread Bulgogi Beef Cheeks.

Like (Post)
    Fired the Holy Grail up today for a bit of a play. It's been a bit neglected over the winter months. Had a heap of Beef Cheeks so giving the Bulgogi cheeks another run. Gave them a rough trim and a slap of rub and into the Grail.
  • Narm Naleg -

Replied to the thread Interesting kickstarter campaign.

I want one! $250USD delivered.... Mmmm.....
  • Narm Naleg -

Liked HectorAsado’s post in the thread Interesting kickstarter campaign.

Like (Post)
    Adding technology to ancient methods. The addition of forced airflow is interesting indeed. Should deliver a more effective and efficient charcoal (especially) cooking fire. Hopefully they have solved the problems of fine particulate blockage and heat…
  • Narm Naleg -

Replied to the thread GMG wood fire pizza oven attachment.

• Narm Naleg -

Liked dazzmaster’s post in the thread New to me Akorn.

Like (Post)
    So I got a new unused Akorn from Gumtree a few weeks ago for $150. The only catch was that it had been dropped, and the lid had separated from the hinge. smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…237db0ac604c06ac52f46c1c6 After doing a bit of research I discovered…