Smoke Fire and Food BBQ Forum

Australia's Best BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• Ray C -

Replied to the thread First catering request....

Quote from Wazza: “Quote from Ray C: “Lessons- *Lamb Shoulder is not ideal for a roast ” Oh man Ray, you're bringing a tear to a sheep farmers son's eyes here. ;( What were the issues. Carving if you are not familiar with them could be a challenge, a…
  • Bentley Meredith -

Replied to the thread Cantonese Duck.

I completely agree with your household...I would try yours the one I posted, not on a Dare! Quote from Captain: “I don't think anyone in my house would eat that. I would give it a try and If cooking breast then for me it would be around 57c mark. With…
  • Urban Griller -

Liked Bentley Meredith’s post in the thread Cantonese Duck.

Like (Post)
    OK then, not a big duck fan, but I think I can do 167° ...it seems like it is always about 55° when folks wanna serve it to me...I know many on here probably love it...I just don't get it! Quote from Captain: “ Turn and cook a further 10-20 min to…
  • Urban Griller -

Liked Captain’s post in the thread Cantonese Duck.

Like (Post)
    I don't think anyone in my house would eat that. I would give it a try and If cooking breast then for me it would be around 57c mark. With a bottle of Pinot Noir.
  • Captain -

Replied to the thread Cantonese Duck.

I don't think anyone in my house would eat that. I would give it a try and If cooking breast then for me it would be around 57c mark. With a bottle of Pinot Noir.
  • Captain -

Liked Bentley Meredith’s post in the thread Cantonese Duck.

Like (Post)
    OK then, not a big duck fan, but I think I can do 167° ...it seems like it is always about 55° when folks wanna serve it to me...I know many on here probably love it...I just don't get it! Quote from Captain: “ Turn and cook a further 10-20 min to…

Upcoming Events

1. Sat, Aug 5th 2017 - Sun, Aug 6th 2017

Card Shark - Ed Hardy Park, Miami QLD 4220, Australia

2. Sat, Aug 5th 2017 - Sun, Aug 6th 2017

Card Shark - Ed Hardy Park, Miami QLD 4220, Australia