Smoke Fire and Food BBQ Forum

Australia's Best BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• Narm Naleg -

Liked StevenM’s post in the thread Weekend is here, what are you cooking (January).

Like (Post)
    However I can’t wait to get into this bloke. Half a Black Angus Rib Fillet cube roll. Was rubbed in SPGO mix of mine that you may have seen in the rub thread. Was cooking for just over 8 hours and low n slow till IT got to 66. Just pulled it off the…
  • Narm Naleg -

Liked StevenM’s post in the thread Weekend is here, what are you cooking (January).

Like (Post)
    Have been a bit busy so the GMG has been parked up. Wanted to jam something together for the Aussie day challenge. What do we like? What is Australia? Well we like it all so threw in some Lamb ribs, Beef Shiners and did a pulled pork. No plate up pics…
  • Gumb -

Like (Post)
    However I can’t wait to get into this bloke. Half a Black Angus Rib Fillet cube roll. Was rubbed in SPGO mix of mine that you may have seen in the rub thread. Was cooking for just over 8 hours and low n slow till IT got to 66. Just pulled it off the…
  • Gumb -

Like (Post)
    Have been a bit busy so the GMG has been parked up. Wanted to jam something together for the Aussie day challenge. What do we like? What is Australia? Well we like it all so threw in some Lamb ribs, Beef Shiners and did a pulled pork. No plate up pics…
  • StevenM -

Replied to the thread Weekend is here, what are you cooking (January).

• Urban Griller -

Replied to the thread ex-smoker; now into healthy smoking - bbq (& clays)!.

Quote from DT11: “1100km NW of Brisbane ” Wow...that's out in the sticks alright! Welcome to the forum!
  • ColMack -

Liked gourmetgalaxy’s post in the thread Vegi gardens.

Like (Post)
    Just popped into the garden for photo update of the banana. See picts. I have a old compost drum that some tenants put foreign matter into that has been waiting for attention of some sort. The past days have noticed bees more than hovering about the…
  • StevenM -

Replied to the thread Weekend is here, what are you cooking (January).

• gourmetgalaxy -

Replied to the thread Vegi gardens.

Quote from Wazza: “How do the bees get in and out? ” Has a hole in the top. Sure will keep you updated. Quote from Narm Naleg: “honeyflow.com.au ” Checking this out for sure. Just need to win the fight/s first. IYKWIM

Upcoming Events

1. Fri, Feb 2nd 2018 - Sun, Feb 4th 2018

Urban Griller

2. Fri, Feb 9th 2018, 2:37pm - Sun, Feb 11th 2018, 3:37pm

Urban Griller