Smoke Fire and Food BBQ Forum

Australia's Best BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• Beachbums -

Replied to the thread Yaks BBQ Festival in Perth.

• Runejack -

Liked Wazza’s post in the thread Hector Asado, Latin Bar and Grill – A project.

Like (Post)
    I'm also sold on the smoked meat wine bar. Pretty much my idea of heaven. Or maybe a smoked tapas wine bar 8o
  • Wazza -

Replied to the thread Yaks BBQ Festival in Perth.

Quote from Gumb: “Quote from Wazza: “@Gumb you did fix it so she can't get in here and read this right??? Please say it's so, no really, please tell me you have). ” Did you say mice ? :roll eyes: ” Yes, I asked you micely.
  • Runejack -

Replied to the thread food Van BBQ.

We love it when there's a food truck event near us in Cockburn/Fremantle!
  • Runejack -

Liked 3x0du5’s post in the thread Yaks BBQ Festival in Perth.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ray C: “I dont even know whos wedding it is. ” That happens to me more than I care to admit, then I always get the pre-wedding lecture "You better not get drunk!" :doh: At least I married an optimist! :shrug:
  • Runejack -

Liked Urban Griller’s post in the thread Yaks BBQ Festival in Perth.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ray C: “Uh, the good wife reminded me last night we have a wedding to go to on this weekend... ;( ” Quote from 3x0du5: “Yeah I was keen to register my own team for this comp, but got other commitments I can't get out of ;( ” And the lesson…
  • Jewels -

Liked Wazza’s post in the thread Yaks BBQ Festival in Perth.

Like (Post)
    Wedding on the Sat or Sun? I'm seeing a bit of tofu vegan weak mind here fellas. Cmon, harden up, is it cement time??? One of the Sheilas rocked up to the beef and beer qualifier on Sat at midnight in a ball gown. I had a wedding on the Sunday at Pork…
  • 3x0du5 -

Replied to the thread food Van BBQ.

Not BBQ but we went down to Warradale Park in Landsdale tonight as they had a few food vans setup just outside the kids nature playground. So 2 birds 1 stone, attracted a good amount of people too. smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…d6593f4d81f5961abf8b0269d
  • Booga2 -

Liked Urban Griller’s post in the thread Guildford Hotel lunch today.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Wazza: “It's actually a bit unfair comparing to what we cook at home, they are trying to churn out big numbers, we have the time to make it perfect, so hence the reason I'm not in a hurry to pay for BBQ. ” I don't think it is unfair at…
  • Swamptrout -

Replied to the thread Maverick 377.

thermometer is good. I like having the dual probes. Apparently the wires on the probes can tolerate temps up to 673f. Can use it in thermometer mode or timer mode but unfortunately not both at the same time. I guess if you were able to set and stabilise…

Upcoming Events

1. Sat, Mar 25th 2017 - Sun, Mar 26th 2017

Card Shark - Hobart TAS 7000, Australia

2. Sat, Apr 22nd 2017 - Sun, Apr 23rd 2017

Card Shark - Epsom Rd, Ascot Vale VIC 3032, Australia