Smoke Fire and Food BBQ Forum

Australia's Best BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• Bentley Meredith -

Replied to the thread Fornetto Pellet Smoker..

All of the folks that I have known that have owned a Jr. feel this way... Quote from Wazza: “That is a great point Geoff, perhaps the smaller chamber is more sensitive to change. ”
  • Wazza -

Quote from Geoffo: “ ” Quote from Geoffo: “It does add another variable, I had all sorts of dramas working out the Junior. P3 or P4 depending on outdoor temp. If you stray too far you are looking at runaway temps or flat putting the thing out... Im…
  • Geoffo -

Quote from Wazza: “In my experience is is still completely set and forget. I found P4 worked perfectly well and it will sit at 225 all day quite happily. In time I forgot about the P setting as it simply just did it's thing. ” It does add another…
  • Swamptrout -

Liked gourmetgalaxy’s post in the thread Fornetto Pellet Smoker..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Urban Griller: “Well the Auger, Temp sensor, Fire Crucilble and controller all look like the old Traegers. ” It does come with the "P" setting option. It has the info in the manual as well. After looking at Traegers today I am even more…
  • gourmetgalaxy -

Liked Swamptrout’s post in the thread All i want for Christmas is::::.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Captain: “I've been a god boy..... As far as I'm concerned. ” The Father almighty shouldn't have to plead his case with santa :thumbsup:
  • gourmetgalaxy -

Liked Captain’s post in the thread All i want for Christmas is::::.

Like (Post)
    I love you Santa smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…5b1a3e57b4f0d8fd5516561f3 I've been a god boy..... As far as I'm concerned.
  • gourmetgalaxy -

Liked Urban Griller’s post in the thread Fornetto Pellet Smoker..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Wazza: “I found P4 worked perfectly well and it will sit at 225 all day quite happily ” Yes, P3 or P4 were good for Traeger
  • gourmetgalaxy -

Liked Wazza’s post in the thread Fornetto Pellet Smoker..

Like (Post)
    SAVANNAH STOKER CONTROLLER. Here is an option for those wanting the fornetto pellet grill to have the smarts of a gmg. The after market Savannah Stoker controller. I now have one in the traegar and the temp fluctuations are now pretty much non…

Upcoming Events

1. Sat, Aug 25th 2018 - Sun, Aug 26th 2018

Gumb