Smoke Fire and Food BBQ Forum

Australia's Best BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• Swamptrout -

Liked smokeygriller’s post in the thread Too long with no ribs.

Like (Post)
    It's been 2 weeks without smoking. (Circumstances prevent) Nearly the same withdrawal symptoms as smokes. Last resort, oven baked ribs. Hope to take up the habit again soon amd smoke some pork scotch from IGA. Post again then. Unless these ribs turn out…
  • smokeygriller -

Replied to the thread Too long with no ribs.

It wasnt a fail. Only veges left... index.php GMG Daniel Boone
  • Gumb -

Liked 220s’s post in the thread offset build.

Like (Post)
    Going to jump in the deep end and build a offset. Thinking reverse flow and a grill in the firebox. I have set myself a build budget of $50, I'm sure that will get blown but I'm going to try and stay with it. It may be possible as I wont be counting…
  • smokeygriller -

Replied to the thread Too long with no ribs.

• jiggen -

Replied to the thread Jaffle Irons / Pie Iorns.

I have one of the old aluminum ones. It's a single one and the handle is a bit short for my liking. I like the lightness compared to a cast iron one though. Cooks differently to the cast iron ones as well. I'll post a pic tomorrow as it's in the shed and…
  • smokeygriller -

Posted the thread Too long with no ribs.

Thread
    It's been 2 weeks without smoking. (Circumstances prevent) Nearly the same withdrawal symptoms as smokes. Last resort, oven baked ribs. Hope to take up the habit again soon amd smoke some pork scotch from IGA. Post again then. Unless these ribs turn out…
  • Swamptrout -

Liked aj0081’s post in the thread Good cuts.....

Like (Post)
    I can vouch for the ribs from Warby's. These were $20/kg and nicely trimmed. I just pulled the membrane, no need to trim anything else. Tasted sensational. index.php index.php index.php I'm going back for more for State of Origin night! Sent…

Upcoming Events

1. Sat, Jun 10th 2017 - Sun, Jun 11th 2017

Card Shark - Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia

2. Sat, Jul 8th 2017 - Sun, Jul 9th 2017

Card Shark - 88 Musk Ave, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059, Australia