Smoke Fire and Food BBQ Forum

Australia's Best BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• Gumb -

Replied to the thread Hi From Melbourne.

Quote from Noony: “ Its a 10 week wait until it arrives in country :( ” in the meantime, show what else ya got. ^^
  • Noony -

Quote from Gumb: “Welcome Noony, good to get another Melbournian aboard to help balance the ledger. :D That's a serious looking BBQ you have. I haven't seen them before and I'm not sure if there are any others on here but the principals of low and slow…
  • Narm Naleg -

Welcome aboard Noony, that BBQ looks awesome!
  • Gumb -

Liked Noony’s post in the thread Hi From Melbourne.

Like (Post)
    Hi From Cheltenham, Ordered my first serious BBQ in the last couple of weeks ProQ Tubby. Its going to be used for home and comp. Would really like to find another Tubby owner that will confirm that its as good as I think it is :)
  • Gumb -

Welcome Noony, good to get another Melbournian aboard to help balance the ledger. :D That's a serious looking BBQ you have. I haven't seen them before and I'm not sure if there are any others on here but the principals of low and slow and smoking are…
  • Noony -

Quote from Jimmyboy: “Welcome Noony. Great group of people here who are willing to help with any questions you have. ” Thanks Jimmy, Really hoping to find another Tubby owner :)
  • Jimmyboy -

Welcome Noony. Great group of people here who are willing to help with any questions you have.
  • Noony -

Posted the thread Hi From Melbourne.

Thread
    Hi From Cheltenham, Ordered my first serious BBQ in the last couple of weeks ProQ Tubby. Its going to be used for home and comp. Would really like to find another Tubby owner that will confirm that its as good as I think it is :)
  • Grillnoob -

Liked HectorAsado’s post in the thread Littlest Hector learning the craft.

Like (Post)
    6yo is learning the craft His first fire he's built from scratch smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…aaa26771c7c4d2e1df7fda87e S'mores, didn't go down well as he's missing the necessary teeth and doesn't like marshmallows