Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 232.

• Vegi gardens

kiwiman - - Terra

smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…27c2e83f778279d8a1531e7a5 Picked breakfast this morning, nashi, prune plums , blackberries and raspberries and a bit of cream. Love an early wander to forage brekky. Stewie

• Beef Miroton smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…27c2e83f778279d8a1531e7a5smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…27c2e83f778279d8a1531e7a5 readersdigest.com.au/recipes/beef-miroton Cooked roast beef on family q last night and used leftovers to make this also on family q. Only tweak was to add a layer of fresh tomato slices. Was pretty good. Stewie

• German plum cake

kiwiman - - Sweet Shop

smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…27c2e83f778279d8a1531e7a5 About 50 of the little buggers, haven't had them around before, usually rainbow lorikeets that steal from me.

• German plum cake

kiwiman - - Sweet Shop

bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/Plum-Cake-L7605.html

• German plum cake

kiwiman - - Sweet Shop

absolutely, prune plums, arguing with musk lorikeets as to whose plums they are at the moment.

• German plum cake

kiwiman - - Sweet Shop

smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…27c2e83f778279d8a1531e7a5smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…27c2e83f778279d8a1531e7a5 Cooked on Weber Q, came out alright Stewie

kiwiman - - Welcome - Introductions

Welcome Amanda, All friendly people here, Enjoy the knowledge Stewie

• Vegi gardens

kiwiman - - Terra

smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…27c2e83f778279d8a1531e7a5smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…27c2e83f778279d8a1531e7a5 2kg of blackberries becomes 4 and a bit jars of blackberry jelly

• char griller chimney

kiwiman - - BBQ Tools and Accessories

heat beads chimneys still in stock, just char griller was $10 cheaper but no use if it doesn't fit.

• char griller chimney

Quote from Urban Griller: “I think the chargriller is narrower, that said, I use the cheap Bunnings ones on mine after having the plastic handles of my Heat Beads chimney melt. ” Been to bunnings, the CharGriller unit is narrower and wouldn't fit over the plate that holds firelighters on Heat Beads booster.

• char griller chimney

has anyone tried chargriller chimney and does it fit the heatbeads booster Stewie Handle broke off mine,fortunately with cold beads, not lit

• Kamado divide and conquer

kiwiman - - Charcoal

thanks dazzmaster, did a check on interparcel and can get postage for about 30 bucks. If you can arrange collection if its still there,let me know and we can sort out money etc. Will pm my mobile. Stewie

kiwiman - - Charcoal

Quote from dazzmaster: “Pity you're not in WA: Kamado Joe Divide and Conquer ” sent him an email re postage yesterday but haven't heard from him.

• G'day from Melbourne!

Work just down the road, nth Blackburn

kiwiman - - Charcoal

Quote from dazzmaster: “Pity you're not in WA: Kamado Joe Divide and Conquer ” certainly a good price, anyone live near there? Stewie

kiwiman - - Charcoal

does anyone do a cheaper version of Kamado Joes divide and conquer system. Stewie

• G'day from Melbourne!

Welcome, a few melburnians here. Lots of fun and knowledge to be had. Quite a few kamado owners here. Stewie Where in Melbourne?

• Xmas cake

kiwiman - - Sweet Shop

smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…27c2e83f778279d8a1531e7a5 Here's my mum's recipe cake that I made a couple of years ago to honour her passing. Done in Kamado. No marzipan. Stewie

• Wood for asado/braai

kiwiman - - Wood

Thanks Chris, will pass it on. Stewie

• Wood for asado/braai

kiwiman - - Wood

Sth african friends have just installed a braai that follows asado/ parilla concept with a feeder fire to provide more embers. What is the best ember producing wood to use, thinking river red gum but what else? Thanks Stewie