Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Yes, and NFS rated. and unless the guy was just full of BS, it is supposed to be easier on my blades, and since it is softer I can buff out the slight groves and it is much less likely to hold the bacteria like wood that has a small crack or chip that cant be seen! Quote from rtyuiop: “Bentley, is that made of HDPE, or something else? Looks good! ”

• Got tired of broke xxxx small cutting boards for competition, so I had one made the size I wanted! Meter squared... index.php index.php

• Week night BBQ Dinner

Bentley Meredith - - Gas

Thank you, it was for a lunch we did at our local Vol. Fire Department...When you live in Mayberry, you don't have them big city fire Departments anymore. So we volunteer at the Auxiliary to try and help out!

• Week night BBQ Dinner

Bentley Meredith - - Gas

9 hours at 148°C on Memphis Pro with a combo of Maple, Cherry & Hickory wood... index.php index.php index.php

• Just not the same gratification as when I get a good one on my back and it hits the bathroom mirror! Quote from Swamptrout: “pimple popping toy for those who like having a squeeze. style.nine.com.au/2018/02/14/11/30/pimple-popping-toy ”

• loging in

Bentley Meredith - - Forum Feedback

If I want out I have to log out...Laptop using IE 11

• Were the orange pits gravity fed, or more like a Spicewine and fuel chamber at bottom?

• Basics of Sausage Making

Bentley Meredith - - Delicatessen

No butchers or local markets that make there own sausage? Or their casing are more expensive then this shop?

• Basics of Sausage Making

Bentley Meredith - - Delicatessen

Dayum...Will have to steal that one...Only chicken sausage I have ever made is my Apple, Maple-Cinnamon infused breakfast sausage! Quote from samjr: “Hi! I just tried making my first batch of chicken, bacon, basil and chilli sausages. ”

• Week night BBQ Dinner

Bentley Meredith - - Gas

I have always used a Date...I wonder if the Plum thing is just British or I simply got it wrong...I use a different stuffing too, I just figured that could be what a persons preference was.

• Wow! I did not think it could get better till I saw the wood one! It must be a guy thing...I am not married, will you guys ask your wives what they think and tell me if I am right!

• Fornetto Pellet Smoker.

Bentley Meredith - - Wood

Even if it was just to be patronizing, I would think a company would write and say...Thank You so much Mr X for bringing this to our attention, we will have our design team look at it. But I am sure their legal department would say no you don't... Quote from gourmetgalaxy: “And still NO come back from Forneto/Garth. 3 plus weeks and counting! Heed the warnings before you purchase please. ”

• Trying is beliving!

Bentley Meredith - - Sous Vide

My sister would not eat the chicken I first cooked on my Traeger in 2002 because of the pink smoke tinge, thought it was under cooked...Have seen that reaction many times sense from others! Quote from HectorAsado: “I’ve done a fair bit of bone-in chicken sous vide for fried chicken and it can be pink too. Three hours in and still pink is a bit off putting. The texture is cooked but the juice and flesh is pink. ”

• No go, I know mine resets every time you plug it in. But thanks for thinking of me!

• How do you know if it is compatible with your slow cooker?

• Hey, why not have 2 on the counter!

• Trying is beliving!

We will give it a go at 36...I cant even imagine a Pot roast having pink in it and even being able to chew it!

• Trying is beliving!

Why would it make this cut that is the same thickness so tender in 2 hours and the chuck needs 15 times that? Have you ever taken it out sooner?

• Man, I just can't wait for this to happen...

• Trying is beliving!

I remember you mentioning chuck in UG's thread...Wazza if I was not such a Cheap Screw...This cut was about $10.75kg and the Chuck was about $15/kg,,, and I as usual went cheap. But what a great test. I think what I got was round which I think is like your Silverside? Not quite certain of the name...No marbling or flavor, but man did it make it tender. Now that I see it is not a fluke, will get some chuck tomorrow.