Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 245.

• Lamb roast, pictures included

kiwiman - - Gas

local IGA has them on special from time to time, $9 for a twin pack, about a kg

• Lamb roast, pictures included

kiwiman - - Gas

smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…bc3b3b5a29c4a13335c457c04smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…bc3b3b5a29c4a13335c457c04smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…bc3b3b5a29c4a13335c457c04 Mini lamb rump roasts with potato, sweet potato and home grown asparagus, Cut up pictures this time

• Roast beef

kiwiman - - Gas

Sorry Bentley, my bad Stewie

• Roast beef

kiwiman - - Gas

Simple roast beef and vegies on the hard rubbish family Q. Delicious Stewie smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…bc3b3b5a29c4a13335c457c04

• Vegi gardens

kiwiman - - Terra

UPM How much was the stand and where did you get it, can't see it on Greensmart website. Thanks Stewie

• Vegi gardens

kiwiman - - Terra

I have 3 of those green smart self watering pots, first time I have seen one on a stand.

• Vegi gardens

kiwiman - - Terra

certainly grows faster especially when the weather is marginal like now here in Victoria. Wish l had got the bigger model now.

• Vegi gardens

kiwiman - - Terra

smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…bc3b3b5a29c4a13335c457c04 smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…bc3b3b5a29c4a13335c457c04smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…bc3b3b5a29c4a13335c457c04i I have the small vegepod,lettuce, spring onion on right and a few carrots on left. Garlic coming along in main garden, 2nd pic Bought a small tomato house from Bunnings trying for some fruit before Xmas down here. Stewie

• Hi From Melbourne

kiwiman - - Welcome - Introductions

Quote from Urban Griller: “I grew up in Cheltenham, my folks still live there...I can remember when Southland was paddocks, I used to ride my pushbike in there and scare the cows! ” thats a long time ago Chris, you must be getting old. Stewie I worked at Southland and that was over 35 years ago. Stewie

• joetisserie pork rashers

kiwiman - - Charcoal

Hi Kookabanus, Yes it is a Royal and the Joetisserie fits fine. Stewie

• Grill Grate sausages on the Weber Q

kiwiman - - Gas

So simple but so tasty

• is it the picture under the knives being sideways??? I'd buy one of those boards if you made one up. Stewie

• Salt block grilling

kiwiman - - Chew the fat

Follow up for Bentley, from what I have learned so far they need to be heated slowly, would you have heated yours up quickly or do they crack regardless? Thanks Stewie

• Salt block grilling

kiwiman - - Chew the fat

thanks Bentley, good to know Stewie

• Salt block grilling

kiwiman - - Chew the fat

From what I have learned so far the block is a long lasting thing, needs to be heated really well and imparts a nice hint of seasoning, don't pre season your meat. Use mr google, I will be later. Stewie

• Salt block grilling

kiwiman - - Chew the fat

Has anyone tried grilling on Himalayan salt blocks and your thoughts about it. Just got told about it and looks very interesting. Stewie

• 2 mins from work but similar reasons to Gumb Should have popped in for a coffee gumb

• all purpose rub

kiwiman - - Food Chat

Looks good thanks Ian and I have all of that in the pantry. Stewie

• all purpose rub

kiwiman - - Food Chat

Hi Guys and Girls, What is your go to all purpose rub? I don't want 10 different rubs in cupboard, just a good all purpose rub whether retail or homemade. Just finished Mad Hunky GP and need a replacement by next weekend Recommendations????. Thanks Stewie

• A friend made this for me out of one half of a pair of old sheep shears. Pretty cool methinks. Stewie smokefireandfood.com/forum/ind…bc3b3b5a29c4a13335c457c04