Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

• What made you laugh today?

Benoz - - Chew the fat

Quote from Bentley Meredith: “Yeah, Lowes and Home Depot are like giant Hardware Stores...with people working at them that would have no idea how to fix anything requiring a tool to do it Exactly. You've nailed it! ”

• Charlie's Auto Museum

Benoz - - Chew the fat

Quote from Gumb: “My first car was an Austin A40 which my grandparents owned. I think it was a 1949 model and but bit easier to repair than today's cars. ” and needed a lot more repairing...

Benoz - - Chew the fat

I've been wondering what everyone is going on about. I never saw anything but the dog

Benoz - - Chew the fat

I honestly don't think I've ever eaten a baked bean in my life. And never will.

• Is this safe to cook on?

Benoz - - Gas

Quote from Urban Griller: “I've got BBQs that look worse than that! ” I've been to the shop and I can confirm this!

• Bunless burgers on the Z & B.

Benoz - - Livestock

That looks pretty tasty! The cheese would be grated cheddar though and the salad would consist of tomato, iceberg lettuce and grated carrot.

• Bunless burgers on the Z & B.

Benoz - - Livestock

Quote from gourmetgalaxy: “Quote from Bentley Meredith: “And I am gonna assume those are beets? I love beets ” No beets Bentley. Didn't want to upset anyone. Used raw beets in the coleslaw though.Quote from Bentley Meredith: “If not, I am gonna say raw liver ” Must admit it does look a little strange Bentley, but alas it is only a purple piece of home grown lettuce. Quote from Bentley Meredith: “or is this a utensil thing? Most definitely. ” I'm not sure if this has come up on this forum Bentley…

Benoz - - Chew the fat

Hi. My name is Ben and I like pineapple on pizzas. It's been several weeks since my last pizza. I should be considering the 12 step programme but I like pineapple on pizzas so damn anyone who tells me otherwise!

• We will be lookin for you...

Benoz - - Chew the fat

i love a potato pie. Sauted onions in the mash with plenty of salt, pepper and butter. A meat pie is an open field so any stew or curry filling is acceptable. Chili con carne and butter chicken would be examples you might find I a good bakery

• We will be lookin for you...

Benoz - - Chew the fat

and by "tomato sauce" we mean ketchup of course. Personally i like Heinz tomato ketchup. UG's recipe looks pretty good. I'd saute the onions myself and finely grate the carrots but this is something you can find in any bakery, gas station, hell anywhere. There is no recipe - modify to your hearts content.

• Vegemite Blend 17

Benoz - - Food Chat

Quote from dazzmaster: “I can't stand vegemite. Will it make me like it? ” I'm hearing you. Vile stuff

• Anova Nano Delayed

Benoz - - Sous Vide

yup!

• Anova Nano Delayed

Benoz - - Sous Vide

I'm certain i paid less that that. Must have had a discount

• Anova Nano Delayed

Benoz - - Sous Vide

i can't remember exactly but around $100. I've just sent anova an email asking if i can pay the extra $30 and go up to a wifi

• Anova Nano Delayed

Benoz - - Sous Vide

Quote from CowsWithGuns: “That's BS, who waits over 6 months for a consumer product, I would go option 3 mate, get a full refund and shop elsewhere. ” it was a kick starter type offer - a discount but the product was never going to be shipped until later in the year, or in my case early next year. The upgrade to a fullsize is worth a fair bit of coin so it's a fairly generous offer.

• Anova Nano Delayed

Benoz - - Sous Vide

i got that too. I wanted the full size anyway but i was too cheap to pay the extra so I'm stoked - and i get it months earlier. Pretty good customer service to offer a free upgrade or full refund

• The food looks and sounds great. You have the hardware sorted (just buttoning down the details) You have the permits sorted Have faith, I genuinely believe that quality sells itself. I'm not the only one that considered flying to Canberra just to try your food.

Benoz - - Chew the fat

Quote from Wazza: “Quote from HectorAsado: “she is a vego. ” What's a vego? ” a sad, pale, anaemic creature that tries to inflict the misery of their own existence on others through self righteousness.

• deep fried chicken patty. Nothing to write home about

• yes it was an ultimate double whopper