Smokey Chicken wings

• I picked up some wings and was really keen to get them done on the little baby Weber with some smoke. I had whipped up a marinade a few weeks ago and put some wings on the Spit grill as extra's to my rolled pork and I was amazed at how good they were. This time I wanted them as centre stage.
    Don't ask what goes in the marinade as I go by taste and couldn't give you measurements.
    I really enjoyed spending time watching the smoke and smelling the aroma's with a beer in hand.

I'm really looking forward to getting a full sized Weber again.

I meant to mention, I made some bread to toast on the BBq as well.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• Official Post

I really enjoyed spending time watching the smoke and smelling the aroma's with a beer in hand.

That's what its all about !! :thumbup: They look great.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Thanks.
    Yep, home made bread. A No Knead recipe.

Sent from mTalk

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• Chicken seems to be my jam lately Captain.
    They look delish, and don't ask me why, but chicken ALWAYS comes out better when you've got a beer in hand while cooking.

That's a great idea on the bread, mental note. ...webber bread. 8o:thumbup:

• Yes Felipe the chicken is always is better with beer!This week the cooker has been getting a work out. Chicken wings from Thursday night. Tossed in olive oil,then paprika,SPG,cinnamon and oregano. Doused with hot sauce on the plate as kids haven't learned to love chilli yet.

Edited once, last by Gumb (May 21, 2016 at 4:30 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!