• First pulled pork on the smoker. 8 hours and we had freakin good taco's
    I'm very happy with the results.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• Thanks for the complements guys.
    I used heat beads for fuel this time as a first. Very stable heat and for much longer times. I used Banksia Cones for smoke. Delicious . And it was a bone out shoulder just under 3kg.
    Cooked at 120c to an internal of just under 100c. I'm really looking forward to doing another. Maybe 2 at the same time so I can have some left overs.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• Maybe 2 at the same time so I can have some left overs.

3KG and you had no left overs ? You must have been hungry :D

Good job. :thumb up:

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!