• t's amazing how fast postage is from OS and how bloody slow it is sending something from Melbourne to Perth.

I'm hearing ya Gumb. I get bonsai tools from Japan delivered to Australind in 4 working days. I order on a monday and before the weekend, new toys, sorry tools :D .

Ziggy Twin Burner - GMG Daniel Boone - Hibachi

• Only got mine today :shrug: Parcel was signed and dated as shipped on the 14/9 so who knows why it was delayed so long.

Have been in talks with them on eBay and they have been great, were willing to send another one out straight away but given other people in my area (on the other side of the world) had received theirs I told them to wait another week and I'll contact them if it didn't arrive, gave up on Thursday and asked for a replacement and they got straight back to me saying one will be on it's way ASAP so I can only assume I have another on the way as we speak.

As much of a PITA it has been waiting they sent it on time, after that it's out of their hands so I really can't fault their customer service, would happily purchase from them again.

On another note, jeez these things are a lot bigger than I anticipated! :shock:

West Aus - Weber Q2200, Weber Kettle 57cm One Touch Platinum, Weber Kettle Compact 57cm, 47cm Bullet Smoker, Akorn Jnr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!