• I dropped into Bunnings this morning to pick up some fuel and had the usual brows around. I stopped to look at the Pizza ovens, Thanks @QDivaDownUnder And some bloke walked past and told me about this local guy. The price is fantastic and the guy who told me about it has been running one for about a year now with great result and no problems. The finished product pic looks pretty good to me.

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• OUR DESIGN HAS BEEN USED IN OUR FAMILY FOR OVER 500 YEARS AND THESE OVEN WORK DIFFERENTLY THAN MOST OF THE OVENS AVAILBLE ON THE MARKET.

That looks good! I wonder how the air flows?

Yeah, the "Our Design" statement doesn't say much...nor do the pics!

• He does have a few designs I believe. The young bloke hwho told me about it was stocking up on wood etc. For pizzas that night was pretty happy with it. "The best pizzas he's ever had and the family love it".
    I could always contact him and go and see Frank for myself I suppose.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk

Jumbuck 7 burner with hood. Baby Weber kettle. 52" Kettle. Weber Go Anywhere. 5' SS Spit rotisserie. Offset smoker. Akorn Kamado. :) ASMOKE AS500N. Hibachi.:bbq:

• I'd be initially concerned about the lack of detail in the pics and the lack of specs. What exactly comes with the kit ? What extras would you need to buy. How about instructions ?

There's a few boxes to tick first.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• The young bloke hwho told me about it was stocking up on wood etc.

From Bunnings? Got to be careful, most of their wood is meant for fireplaces. Or at least the last time looking at it I couldn't get a straight answer on whether it was food safe and it didn't say anything on the bag either.

I think that if you get a good independent supplier of good quality hardwood you'll be miles in front. Look for those that supply wood fired oven restaurants.

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!