• Not really BBQ but the beef was cooked on the Weber E330.

First try at making these and they turned out really well, bit of effort but well worth it.

The shoyu dipped beef and shriracha mayo on top was tasty as!

1. Making Shoyu

2. Fillings

3. Finished Bao

Instagram: @urban_pit_master
    Twitter: @mackerelmatt
    Big city food, cooked in the backyard. You can taste love in food...

• These look fantastic, and have reminded me how much I love them.

Just showed these pics to my wife and guess what has been requested?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• I've never tried that but the pics are making me hungry. We like the Japanese style flavours so that could be on our list, although we might buy a bottle of Shoyu rather than make it up. I'm not that patient. ^^

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• bao are great for bbq meats! subtle sweet flavour so doesn't get in the way of the meat

here's a smoked chicken, bulgogi and kimchi one I did for the guys at work recently

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!