Grillin' n Chillin'

• So a few weeks ago I picked up some nice Porterhouse steaks on special at The Beef Shed.

Last night I had to clean my Akorn from the weekend cook so I thought, two birds one stone, lets grill some steak!

Dropped the old Weber Kettle charcoal grate into the firebox on the Akorn and then a couple Grill Grates on top, worked an absolute treat, perfect steaks in around 4 minutes!

Smite The Shepherd And The Sheep Will Be Scattered!

• Tried something new with the grill grates tonight for my "Wagyu" steaks.

Dropped the Grill Grates down onto the burners, the flames were coming through them and I was a little hesitant to fire them up all the way but there was nothing to worry about it worked a treat.

Steaks turned out bloody beautiful too!

• Had the family over two Friday's ago for Christmas dinner, my brother gave me a hunk of meat wrapped in the Cape Naturaliste vac pack like my brisket from the same weekends cook.

Finally opened it up tonight to reveal a whole scotch! Winner winner! Cut me some steaks, salt and pepper, fired up the Weber Kettle and here are the pics!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!