• Hey guys,

I've convinced the other half we need a Ziggy triple burner to replace our tired el cheapo gasser. Read some pretty convincing reviews on here.

The only condition is I have to modify a trolley I have here to hold it. Can anyone tell me the distance between the feet measuring from front to back please?

Just trying to work out how wide the top will need to be to hold it.

Thanks

• I can get that for you tomorrow unless someone else can do it in the meantime. We had the same problem and I had a nice wide Merbu decking board here which we thought of cutting to match the depth between the front and back legs and just screwing one piece on each side (depth wise front to back) on to the legs of the Ziggy and sitting that on the mobile trolley which was only very slightly smaller.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Yeah I was thinking something similar but a wider board might be the go if I need to. Masters had 60% off finished boards but not much left that looks thick enough to hold the weight without bringing on some cupping in the timber. Hoping it's less than 600mm at least.

Thanks Gumb, if you get a chance that'd be great.

• The distance front to back on the outer edge of the legs (they are curved) is 470mm. Width is 625mm.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• We want pics when it arrives. ^^

• Got a black limited edition one with fancy chrome handles. A merbau board from Bunnings, some brackets and now the old four burner trolley makes a great stand. Cooked some steaks and rissoles last night, definitely a winner and can't believe how quickly it comes up to heat. Love the kamado but this thing is a great bit of kit. Sunday roast tonight, will post some pics!

• Love the trolley, that works really well. Nice colour Ziggy too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!