roast pork in the baby q

• courtesy of kalbarri butchers, went in for a little roast because my folks were meeting us up there for a night on their way up north, while we were heading home from up north..

the butcher didn't understand small portions so 3kg later, the poor baby q was almost bulging at the seams... but with strategic placement it fit just fine..

crackle was great and there lots of it.. fed 4 of us, with left overs to munch on on the drive home..

just spent 2 weeks up north, karijini, coral bay and kalbarri.. this isn't relevant to the topic, just wanted to tell everyone but you can see the bbq in the photo so i guess it counts...

old green weber kettle - pro q excel 20 elite

• How good does that look ! Gotta love the baby Q.

I'd also like to see some pics of where you stayed. We have a van too and always looking for a nice place to park. You could put it up in general chat (Chew the Fat). ;)

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Looks very nice mate, and I am extremely jealous of your trip!

I would also be keen on seeing a trip report :cheers:

West Aus - Weber Q2200, Weber Kettle 57cm One Touch Platinum, Weber Kettle Compact 57cm, 47cm Bullet Smoker, Akorn Jnr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!