• Alas, I have not been able to find any near me. I have posted on your Facebook page and I also sent an email to US Wellness Meats asking if they have any retailers in the Washington, D.C./Northern Virginia area. I did find one in the Milwaukee and Bronx area, but that is 800 and 275 miles away...

If I still lived in Pasadena...There would be one 13 miles from me...go figure!

"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

• Hot Dang! Time to do some internet searching! If I can find a source, do you have a cut recommendation for a Grain fed beef lover?

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond!

a spanner I may have thrown

So how are the cattle slaughtered?
    I take my hat off to Cape Grim products?

Gasser Webber Q, Kamado Joe clasic, Dragon & Acorn, Webber Kettle, Fire Pit, Beer Keg smoker/cooker.

• Alas, I have not been able to find any near me. I have posted on your Facebook page and I also sent an email to US Wellness Meats asking if they have any retailers in the Washington, D.C./Northern Virginia area. I did find one in the Milwaukee and Bronx area, but that is 800 and 275 miles away...

If I still lived in Pasadena...There would be one 13 miles from me...go figure!

Well Bentley, you're just going to have to travel a little further and come down to Oz and one of us will even cook it and serve it for you.... :bbq:

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!