Grilling on the Cobb

• I'm off on a tour across Aus in a couple of months so it's time to practice my Cobb cooking. I'm hoping it will be my BBQ of choice out back.

I've done roast chicken but wanted to see how many briquettes it needs for a grill so I started with 8, and that seemed about right. I could have easily gone around again or had more food on the grill plate so I might get away with 6 next time.
    The other thing I'll try is some veggies in the moat.

Anyway, here's the result.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!