• So I have the second day of my cricket Semi Final today and the missus and son are a bit crook and can't attend the regular Sunday night dinner at the father-in-laws so at my weekly trip to The Beef Shed I spotted marinated pork belly for $9.99 per kilo, so thought I could set the Akorn up so she can pull the meat off tonight and dish it up with some wedges and steamed veg. Seriously good specials at The Beef Shed this week, lamb forequarter chops and marinated lamb fingers for $7.99 per kilo, corned silverside $6.99 per kilo and one of my favourite the diced steak which is great in the slow cooker for beef stew or curry only $8.99 per kilo. They also still have the marinated split chickens for $5 each too so grabbed another one of them for Friday night on the Akorn.

Smite The Shepherd And The Sheep Will Be Scattered!

• I got some of that belly as well. Family came around last night with chops and snags, and my brother wanted to see the new controller for the traegar in action, so I also chucked in a duck and the pork belly. Will reheat belly for tonight, and the half cooked duck I'll finish off tomorrow night.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!