• Hi all,

We have the family from Sydney over for a visit so I thought I should feed them some fine smoked food from WA. Tomorrow is the cooking day but I have loaded some pictures of the prep work I just finished.

Pork Butt - 2.2kg each

Short Ribs - 5 bone

Scotch Cube Roll for the wife

Now my only problem is which cooker to use. The gassers are out. I just thought they would feel left out of a photo op.

Tomorrow I will update the cook in progress.

6 Burner Gasser, Weber Kettle, Weber Q320, ProQ Excel Elite 20, Kamado Joe Classic, Kustom Spit, Offset w/heavy mods, GMG DB

WesternSmoke

• Nice mate! Got a biggun planned for tomoz too.
    Brisket, pork leg and beef back ribs, strip the beef ribs and add to free frozen pizza, bacon wrapped asparagus and some bacon wrapped pineapple :)

Pro Smoke offset

Heeler Tejas Q

• Good stuff. Glad to hear I am not the only one that will be enjoying the cooking. We are also having a cider/fuji apple slaw, red beans and rice with chorizo, cucumber salad...good to cleanse the palate with rolls, and other salads.

Enjoy

6 Burner Gasser, Weber Kettle, Weber Q320, ProQ Excel Elite 20, Kamado Joe Classic, Kustom Spit, Offset w/heavy mods, GMG DB

WesternSmoke

• Photo update of the cooking.

This is the 8:30am start today.

Here we are at 2 hours into the cook. More updates later. :thumbup:

WesternSmoke

• Four hours into the cook update.

Finished up the beef in 3hours 20 minutes. Sliced update after resting.

Short Ribs and Pork Butt 4 hours into cook.

WesternSmoke

• Really good work :thumb up:

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!