"Smokin' in the City" bbq competition is looking for helpers over this weekend.

• Hi all, Bit of a shout out to anyone that would like to be involved in the comp as a helper. A great opportunity to see the the nitty gritty of how a comp works without committing to competing or judging.

Stephan who organises the "Smokin' in the City" bbq competition is looking for helpers over this weekend. He could use a hand setting up on Saturday morning from around 8.30 onwards and will be able to find little jobs over the weekend for anyone that would like to join in. Can be for an hour or two on either day or all weekend. It's all in aid of charity too. So if you're at a loose end this weekend come down to Forrest Place in the city and join in.

Post up here if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with Stephan.

Cheers, Wayne

BBQ Junkster

I just did a weeks worth of cardio after walking into a spiderweb

• Hi all, Bit of a shout out to anyone that would like to be involved in the comp as a helper. A great opportunity to see the the nitty gritty of how a comp works without committing to competing or judging.

Stephan who organises the "Smokin' in the City" bbq competition is looking for helpers over this weekend. He could use a hand setting up on Saturday morning from around 8.30 onwards and will be able to find little jobs over the weekend for anyone that would like to join in. Can be for an hour or two on either day or all weekend. It's all in aid of charity too. So if you're at a loose end this weekend come down to Forrest Place in the city and join in.

Post up here if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with Stephan.

Cheers, Wayne

Hi Wayne I am more than happy to give a hand tomorrow if needed , :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• well done Stu, I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it too. I'd love to see what goes on behind the scenes.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• If anyone is thinking of competing, or curious how a comp works this is a great way to check it out. And by not judging you are not locked in an area so you get to see what's really going on.

I've got kids sport all day on Sunday, so unfortunately I'm not able to come down and help on this one.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!