Has the Comp at Beef and Beer been canceled?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Has the Comp at Beef and Beer been canceled?

EDIT: Seems you can't edit the title of the post, it should read "Has the comp AT Beef and Beer been canceled"

Seems to be some chatter around the festival is still on but not the comp. Has anyone heard anything along these lines?

It could just be speculation / chatter, so wondering if anyone has heard similar?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - (reserved for future wood fired pizza oven)
    • Wazza wrote:

Seems to be some chatter around the festival is still on but not the comp. Has anyone heard anything along these lines?

It could just be speculation / chatter, so wondering if anyone has heard similar?
      I heard they were going to allow Gas

.......no...I'm just pulling your chain!
    • It's no longer on the ABA's website as an upcoming event and its not listed as an attraction on the festivals page, though I did contact Adam from the ABA around 6 weeks ago for more information on the comp and he said it was on just didn't have dates or venue yet.

Who knows... :shrug:
      Smite The Shepherd And The Sheep Will Be Scattered!