• Hope im in the right section here... if not, please let me know!

Anyway, wanted to share with you all some of me and my mates first attempts at low and slow cooking!

To begin with, we order some cape grim beef ribs (thanks again Chris!), gave them a basic dry rub and cooked em on my mates pro q at 250 for ages.. we were super happy with how they came out.

The pro Q has also tackled a wagyu brisket, and a roasted pork rack with great results!

I havent had much chance to cook on my new dragon yet, but last weekend i did a fairly decent pork shoulder, and the weekend before that i did a reverse sear rib eye!

Thats all for now! Love to get some feedback, but thanks for having a squiz anyway!

Cheers

• Excellent looking results there mate and yes, it's the right section.

You worked out posting pics too. :thumbup:

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• Wow, there's a few feasts in there! :yum)
    How did you find the wagyu brisket? It looks sensational.

Also don't be shy of posting pictures full size instead of thumbnails. Our forum will automatically resize them for those on small screens so they'll always fit.

• Thanks guys!

Yeh that brisket had some SERIOUS intermuscular fat...

(Apologies if these come out as thumbnails again, Im on my phone and I cant work it out yet)

He cooked it at 225F for like 9 hrs and with all that fat the meat just all turned to butter and was moist as!

I picked up that rib eye from Troy's... sensational quality cut!

• (Apologies if these come out as thumbnails again, Im on my phone and I cant work it out yet)

there's nothing wrong with using thumbnails either, they can be viewed full size by clicking on them so just do whatever is easiest for you.

Good looking food. :thumbup:

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!