Charcoal grilled Pork Ribs

• Missed out on the Spring competition by that much!
    Last night I made some grilled pork ribs. Marinated for 24 hours in a mixture of the two sauces in pic 1 and salt.

I love the flavour imparted by the charcoal grilling process and the chew of grilled rather than low and slow.
    Don't pay too much attention to the very plain potatoes...

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

• Yeah I thought we had longer for the comp too, was luck I got an entry in. The cook I wanted to do for it was planning to do tomorrow. Oh well, I'll just post it up when done.

I hear you on the grilled flavour and texture. I sometimes think we make things too complicated when a simple chuck it on the barbie gives such good results. Plus it means we have to be there to play with the food.

They look great.

Also, whats your cooking setup there?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• There was obviously a mistake in the published comp finishing date and I've alerted @Beachbums to it. Well see what he wants to do when he logs back on.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• I sometimes think we make things too complicated when a simple chuck it on the barbie gives such good results. Plus it means we have to be there to play with the food.

So true, I really like to play with the food on a charcoal barbie!

In this case I got to play with these (must say I'm quite impressed with them so far, I hope they last):

Was going to ask the same question. What machine are they cooked on.

I used my cyprus grill.
    This baby here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Masterbuilt Gravity 800 | Maximus Pizza Oven | GMG - Daniel Boone | Cyprus Grill | Big Steel Keg | Blackstone Griddle | Fire Pit | Weber Genesis |

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!