Butchering a lamb

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If your interested in butchering I would highly recommend watching some of Scott Rae's videos on youtube.
      They are more instructional if you do any butchering yourself and cover just about every animal, from dressing rabbits to boning chickens, game birds, lamb, deer, pigs, cattle, even saw one on preparing and cooking a crow.
    • 220s wrote:

If your interested in butchering I would highly recommend watching some of Scott Rae's videos on youtube.
      They are more instructional if you do any butchering yourself and cover just about every animal, from dressing rabbits to boning chickens, game birds, lamb, deer, pigs, cattle, even saw one on preparing and cooking a crow.
      Interesting channel. Thanks for the heads-up
    • 220s wrote:

If your interested in butchering I would highly recommend watching some of Scott Rae's videos on youtube.
      Yeah, Scott's videos are great. I've been a subscriber for a while and have posted some of his videos on here somewhere before I think.

Just thought this was topical being spring lamb season :)