Hark Tri Fire tuning plates and fuel basket.

• For those of you with a Tri Fire or Bar Be Chef, here is a drawing on the tuning plates I made for mine.....(actually, I drew the lines and Wayne cut them).

It all comes out of a sheet of Handi metal from Bunnies!

And this is the Fuel basket....fill it with Heat Beads and go the Minion Method.......Handi Mesh from ....yep! Bunnies!

• Is the Handi mesh bought in a sheet ? I'm going to make one of those baskets and the sheets I saw at Bunnings were way bigger than I needed.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• They are just a set of metal plates of different sizes which you can insert on the bottom channel of the pit and space them out so that the heat generated by the fire has to travel under them and come out through the gaps. The idea being that you have smaller gaps closer to the fire and larger gaps at the flue end. This will allow more heat to come up the flue end and less at the fire box so that overall, you get a more even distribution rather than having a 'hot' end at the fire box and a 'cooler' temp at the flue. I had a different style of tuning plate which was one sheet with holes in it which got bigger along the length and it worked the same way. But I only used it a couple of times, preferring to have one end hotter than the other so that I could move the food around as needed. Hot end to start off, cooler end to finish. The plates are handy if you have a pit full of food and need even heat across the whole area.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!