What did you cook

• I haven't seen a what did you cook thread so here goes

What did you cook?

I got a lamb shoulder on the proQ at the moment spinning happily covered in olive oil Nostimini and garlic rosemary

Its still early days using my camp oven under meat to catch drippings see how that goes will add more later in cook

ProQ Excel Elite2o<---> Weber Kettle<---> AKORN KAMADO<--->  WEBER GO ANYWHERE

• In the early stages of a version of Chinese Duck. So far it's had a 24hr brine in a concoction of Chinese spices, 2% salt/sugars ratio, hanging for a dry and then I'm going to base the glaze off a another Chinese glaze from a ribs recipe.
    While its drying I need to finish my kettle roti attachment and will use the mallee lump for fuel.
    Nessecity is the mother of invention :D

• hi Guys. We discussed having one of these WDYC threads a while ago between the admin team and decided it was better to have the details of what people cooked in the relevant sections of Livestock, Airborne etc That way they don't get bundled up together and things start getting confusing if some posts are in here and others in the appropriate sections.

The other valid reason is that we want to encourage the use of tags as our main search engine and they can only be added to the initial post in a thread. So any future posts in a WDYC thread won't be searchable using tags.

I hope you understand the decision and you are more than welcome to repost in the other section.

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!