• Hey guys, merry Christmas to you all, I hope you're all having a great day!

We've got our main lunch tomorrow with family so I cooked up some cape grim beef ribs from the last order, I have to say I'm super impressed with these, so tender and so juicy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Wayne, mine were super good, no problem with the top layer. I cooked yesterday and reheated today and the juices were running out of them as we carved. First time I've had the cape grim ribs, soooo good.

They were like Ali's 3rd pic above, you can still see what remains from the marbled fat in the middle of the meat.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• How awesome are these Wazza, as I was cutting these up the tiny bit of pressure I used to slice through the meat caused the juices to ooze out, im reheating mine tomorrow too, how did you reheat yours?

• How awesome are these Wazza, as I was cutting these up the tiny bit of pressure I used to slice through the meat caused the juices to ooze out, im reheating mine tomorrow too, how did you reheat yours?

I left mine whole after cooking (but seriously with these things I don't think it matters what you do to them), foiled, rested for nearly 3 hours in an esky with towels, then into the fridge. This morning slowly bought them back up to temp at about 70 degrees in the oven. Out of the oven still in foil and they had not lost any moisture.

I just visited the fridge before posting this reply to grab a bit of the left over, and you know how normally once meat is in the fridge all the fat sets and the muscle fibers get tight, these things are still tender. Whoever gets these tomorrow at yours Ali are going to be very happy.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• I'm going to hunt out some of these. My last lot were good but that top layer wasn't the best. These look bloody sensational !

Big Green Egg - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Weber Kettle - Maximus Pizza Oven - Dragon Hibachi - Ziggy Portable - baby kamado - Grillz 2 burner - Cobb BBQ - Converted Gas Bottle Spit - Charbroil Grill2go - Anova sous vide - Digi Q controller - plus Tip Top Temp - Smokeware cap - Grill Grates

• have you not had these gumb? You really do need to hunt them down. Just had some more tonight and they are still spectacular. I cut some of it up with a butter knife because I could.

Still have some slices from tonights left and another 3 rib pack to go. Sometimes I wonder how the other half live?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!