• Dragged some beef cheeks out of the freezer for tea tonight. Giving them a whack of UG's twice cooked style.

A quick trim, squirt of mustard and some rub.

Then into the hark for some mesquite love

A couple of hours has them up to 60 dergees C so out they come for the braising

Mixed up some Korean sauce, Coke and Chooken stock.

Sealed up with some foil and back in so the little Hark can work it's magic for a few hours.

Cheers, Wayne and Jan

BBQ Junkster

I just did a weeks worth of cardio after walking into a spiderweb

• Yum! But this makes me sad. The 5 kilos or so I picked up from UG, went into my deep freeze, which, one afternoon got accidentally unplugged when I was messing around with setting up the curing fridge. Didn't figure out till about 4 days later it was off :( not good.

Nath

• Ouch Nath, that must have hurt :( Lose much else?

Nar, under the basket in the chest freezer, the other 3/4 of that space was taken up by old fish frames/offcuts, whole fresh mullet and tailor that id caught that was destined for bait. It wasn't pleasant.
    To be honest it just got turned back on, waiting for a day I can lift in on the back of the ute and take the whole thing down the tip, the 30yo kelvinator and the contents will just get dropped together.

Nath

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!