faded Connoisseur

• from Perth (NOR)
  • Member since Nov 27th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• chappa -

Gday faded. Im happy to deliver to you on the way back thru or can pick up fro heathridge. Il be at urban griller at 1300hrs and will check this before i grab mine. Or 0488087915.

• faded -

Cheers mate, I appreciate it! Yeah if you could grab them that would be great, I can come to you mate. How do you want to go about payment, I can do bank transfer or Paypal whilst your at Urban Griller or cash, whatever is easier for you.

• chappa -

Got it mate.

• faded -

Cheers mate! I'll give you a call when I knock off.

• Gumb -

Hey mate, I'm interested in your avatar. Where was that taken......I have a Pajero :)

• faded -

G'day mate, I'm not 100% sure but it is either Cheynes Beach just east of Albany or one of the beaches around the Bremer Bay area, I''m leaning more towards Cheynes though. I'm not sure how that showed as my avatar on this forum I didn't load it, not complaining though, saves me re-sizing another pic. Might gave to tee up a SFaF 4x4/BBq trip sometime, maybe in winter so we can use proper fuel haha.

• Gumb -

Wow, that's strange. This forum software is pretty neat but to pick up your 4WD and use that is amazing. ! Pity I'm not in WA or I'd join you. I must start a 4WD thread.

• Beachbums -

A 4wd thread sounds good guys. Let's kick one off. :)