Masterbuilt Charcoal Series Gravity Grill

• Is it just me? I'm going to say it anyway - it's a bit ugly.

Looks very interesting though.

Question, how do you get wood into it for smoking?

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• yes it is a little ugly but i am sure it would turn out some fine food.

At 51seconds of the video you see where the wood chunks go in.

it doesnt look like it is real close to the Charcoal.

Enjoy your "Q"
    James

Primo XL, GMG Davy Crockett, Char-Broil Grill2go, Akorn Jr and Weber Baby Q.

Edited once, last by Jimmy70 (October 23, 2019 at 1:20 PM).

• Yeah I would think that to if large pieces ? They would wedge them self together when they drop down?

I’m smoking on a Flaming Coals gravity fed,which has some similarities to this unit,the charcoal hopper tapers out towards the bottom,so narrow at the top and slightly wider at the bottom,never had a issue with lump charcoal getting stuck

• Dude in the US saw one, had this to say

If it is $499 US then I would guess $1500 AU max.

Why? Well Z grill 700e is $699 in the US and $1299 in Au
    GMG Daniel Boone Prime is $699 in the US and $1699 in AU

• Ok, I need to clarify. I'm happy to cook on a busted arse old Weber that looks like it's done 15 rounds with the 4 horsemen.

But, you bring a new product out that looks a bit strange, I'm going to mention it. Do the looks have a bearing on if I would buy it, heck no, but I'm also very happy for that feedback to get back to the designer who came up with the stupid concept to get slapped down for next time.

Traeger - Weber Family Q - Ziggy Twin Burner - Charcoal Grill - Akorn Kamado - Hark Tri Fire - Jumbuck Pizza Oven - Go Anywhere - Asmoke Pellet Grill - Hibachi Grill - Anova Sous Vide x 2

• That was my first opinion,looks small

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes small grill surface 17" x 11" or there about (560 sq inch including the two upper racks) 450 x 300 ish. But a heap of vertical space so not bad for backyard use

• Mmm interesting. The heat shield near the hopper reminds me of the chimney of my old man's combustion heater.

Imteresting that it's like a grill but with charcoal. Might work out more economical then a pellet pooper? More options in our market is good for us anyway :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Weber Q3200, Weber Original Premium Kettle

• More videos of it in action on their Facebook site.
    https://www.facebook.com/masterbuilt

Not a bad one here
    smoking a prime rib on the 560

External Content www.facebook.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!